Benefits of integrating directly with Xero
Informly is designed to give you a snapshot of the information that is important to your business. While lead indicators like website visitors, search positions etc are important, the bottom line financial performance is always on the minds of small business owners (and rightly so).
Integrating directly with Xero enables you to:
- View simple charts that represent otherwise complex information (customer value, top customers, revenue, profit, total debtors etc). without you having to log into Xero separately and wade through reports
- See up to the minute bottom line performance data for your business.
- Spot trends in financial data over time.
Connecting to Xero
Connecting to Xero within Informly is as easy as connecting up all of your sources. Simple click the + button, add the Xero service and you will be taken off to Xero for permission (once off).
Once authorised, all available charts will automatically be placed on your dashboard.
Informly uses the respected security protocol, oAuth to connect to Xero. You can learn more about this and other security measures on our security & privacy page.
Sign up for free now
What is Xero
Xero is an easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.